Cooking Classes

4.10.11

More on Culture Days

These are the pictures Jessi Bruntz took for the Prairie Post.  I have never had professional pictures taken in my kitchen.  I think she has a great eye!  What fun!  But look at those hands!  These are my roasted peppers becoming something to serve on crusty bread.

She was so sweet.  " It was great meeting you, too.  I had a great time hanging out in your kitchen and breaking the rules by tasting some of your delicious treats.  Thanks."   


 Checking on my preserved lemons!  They smelled so good.
 I love the way the lights gleams from my table.  This was the 'self quiz on interesting serving pieces'.

7 comments:

  1. The peppers look great; what a nice thing to show other people how to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flatware looks really pretty, and I like your watch. Odd things to notice in a food post, but that's how it goes. Glad you had a good Culture Days celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Sarah! One of my favorite things in Martha Stewart's old magazine was a display of a giant Tiffany set from the 19thc.. It had like 20 pieces... with many spoons, forks and knives for a zillion specific uses... who knew about an ice cream fork????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the photo of the serving pieces, Sarah, all labeled neatly. So pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the preserved lemon!
    Check this link for Moroccan desserts, I hope you'll find something intersting to make for November event. Take care!
    Cheers
    http://www.moroccancuisinemarocainebymamatkamal.com/search/label/Moroccan%20Fruits%20Desserts%2F%20Moroccan%20Cookies-Cakes%2FMoroccan%20Ghoriba%2FMoroccan%20Pastries%20-Sweets%2FDesserts%20Marocains%2F%20Biscuits-Ghoriba%20Marocains%2FPetits-Fours-G%C3%A2teaux%20Marocains

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.