Cooking Classes

28.1.10

Happy 101 blog award


Thanks For The Happiness Award To Whom I'll Pass On To . . .

.
.
There's someone that I'd like to introduce to you! Her name is Roz and she is the author of La Bella Vita,  a wonderful blog,  . She extended the Happy 101 blog award to me and I'm very grateful for her kindness. This is a special one, because I love making people, even if it is just one person, happy when they read my blog. Now Roz gave me a few award rules, that I'm also passing along:
.
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!

Ten Things That Make Me Happy

1.    Trying new recipes and remaking good ones that I have made before.
2.    Making friends happy with some good food on the table.
3.    Making new friends and spending time with old friends.
4.    A good bottle of wine.
5.    Being busy at something interesting to do.
6.    A clean house.
7.    Fresh air.
8.    My puddy tat, Miss Sugar.
9.    Cooking until midnight.
10.  Paris, Delhi, Mumbai, Halifax, Victoria, Vancouver, Knoxville, Saigon, London, New York, Puerto Vallarta, Ronda, Lisbon, Madrid, Morocco, Guatemala City, Las Vegas, Sante Fe, Catalina Island, Reading, Charlottetown, Annapolis Royal, Singapore, Hanoi, Baden Baden......................


I have so many new friends since I began blogging in August.  I want to share with everyone eventually and this time I am passing this smile on to these blogging friends.....

Lisa is Cooking
Thibeault's Kitchen
Andrea - The Kitchen Witch
Melle Armelle
The Other Side of Fifty
Moogie and Pap
More Than Burnt Toast

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I think my #1 on my list would be the same as your #1. So many recipes, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRAVO pour ton prix.
    Certains prix nous permettent de mieux connaitre nos amis virtuels.
    See soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming list... will check out La Bella Vita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny to see Knoxville lumped in there with Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You cheated on #10 LOL!!!! Congrats on the award!! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award Sarah! Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Memoria, I would never cheat! lol I have actually been to all of those places and, I guess I meant that traveling makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the award Sarah! I'm so honored and consider you a wonderful blogging friend as well. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.